Some information such as the level of difficulty, your physical condition and the pre-requisites can vary from one day to the other according to the weather and theseasons.
For more information, please contact our agency on +33 (0)4 75 87 27 23.
1) If you cancel up to 10 days before the activity
: you will be reimbursed 100% of the price paid
2) If you cancel up to 4 days before activity
: you will be reimbursed 50% of the price paid
3) If you cancel less than 4 days before the activity
: no reimbursement is possible.
*valid for groups of maximum 10 people and half-day and full-day activities. More info in our TCS.
Retour au catalogue
Description of the stay
A bit of sports, and relaxation, thrills and especially lots of pleasure for this “Outdoor Mix”, for those who don’t always like doing the same thing…
Programme for day 1
Settle in at the Les Blanchas campsite
Programme for day 2
Hire of electric mountain bikes
Programme for day 3
All day :
Programme for day 4
Be in good physical condition
All our guides, without exception, hold a Brevet d’État d’Éducateur Sportif national sports instructor certificate.
All our guides are insured for professional indemnity.
You will love
- Varied activities as close as possible to your accommodation
- Accommodation by the Ardèche river
- A stay supervised by experienced professionals - all state-qualified
- A ready-made stay
Domaine des Blachas campsite****
Price of accommodation Included in the stay
To know more
You will be accommodated in a mobile home sleeping 2, 4 or 6 on the Domaine des Blachas.
Dates and prices
From Thursday 13th May to Sunday 16th May 2021
€380 per person
The price include :
- 3 nights full board in a mobile home on the Domaine des Blachas**** campsite - day 1 evening meal to day 4 lunch included
- 1 day’s canyoning
- 1/2 day of Via Cordata
- 1/2 day of electric mountain bike hire
- Supervision of activities by guides holding the national sports instructor’s qualification
- Availability of individual and group equipment
- The creation and the organisation of your stay
- Professional indemnity insurance for guides
- Tour operator insurance (as part of tourism accreditation)
The price does not include :
- Generally speaking, all which is not stated in the paragraph “the price includes”
- Transport to take you to your stay location
- Transport to the activity location
- Drinks (excluding meals)
- Personal spending
- Repatriation and rescue insurance
- A light rucksack (20 litres minimum and 35 litres maximum)
- A waterproof jacket
- A long-sleeved warm top of the polar type
- Sunglasses with a cord
- A short-sleeved T-shirt
- Pre-worn sports shoes
- A 1.5-litre flask
- A change of clothes for 2 days
- A change of shoes
- A pair of well-ventilated sandals (flip-flops, crocs)
Each guide has their own first aid kit.
Take all the information with you by downloading the specification documentation
Download the documentation
Beginning of stay
Domaine des Blachas
The afternoon of day 1
End of stay
Lieu de RDV de la Via Cordata
The afternoon of day 4
How to get there
Day 2: Hire of electric mountain bikes
Day 3: Canyoning
Day 4: Via Cordata
Accommodation: Domaine des Blachas campsite
D’amour et d’eau fraîche
From the cushion of the soft bed, through to the excitement of countryside activities. This perfect ...
Cocoon Love ♥
Simplicity and romanticism go together for this stay. In a genuine suspended cocoon having a large round ...