Some information such as the level of difficulty, your physical condition and the pre-requisites can vary from one day to the other according to the weather and theseasons.
For more information, please contact our agency on +33 (0)4 75 87 27 23.
1) If you cancel up to 10 days before the activity
: you will be reimbursed 100% of the price paid
2) If you cancel up to 4 days before activity
: you will be reimbursed 50% of the price paid
3) If you cancel less than 4 days before the activity
: no reimbursement is possible.
*valid for groups of maximum 10 people and half-day and full-day activities. More info in our TCS.
Retour au catalogue
Description of the stay
A countryside sports stay immersed in the Ardèche gorges On the programme, via cordata and canoe, a perfect mix to discover the gorges from top to bottom…
Programme for day 1
Programme for Day 2
All day :
Programme for day 3
Being in good physical condition
All of our guides, without exception, are holders of a Brevet d’État d’Éducateur Sportif sports state certificate in their given specialities.
All our guides hold professional indemnity insurance.
You will love
- Activities leaving right from your accommodation
- Accommodation by the Ardèche river
- A stay supervised by experienced professionals - all state-qualified
- An organised stay structured from beginning to end
Domaine des Blachas campsite****
Price of accommodation Included in the stay
To know more
You will be accommodated in a mobile home sleeping 2, 4 or 6 persons on the Domaine des Blachas.
Dates and prices
From Friday 11th June to Sunday 13th June 2021
€277 per person
€206 per person from 4 people upwards
The price does not include :
- 2 nights full board in a mobile home on the Domaine des Blachas**** campsite Day 1 evening meal to Day 3 lunch
- 1 day’s canoeing of 12 km
- 1/2 day of Via Cordata
- Supervision of activities by guides holding the national instructor qualification
- Availability of individual and group equipment
- The creation and the organisation of your stay
- Professional indemnity insurance for guides
- Tour operator insurance (as part of tourism accreditation)
The price does not include :
- Generally speaking, all which is not stated in the paragraph “the price includes”
- Transport to take you to your stay location
- Transport to the activity location
- Personal spending
- Repatriation and rescue insurance
- A lightweight rucksack (20 litres minimum and 35 litres maximum)
- A waterproof jacket
- A long-sleeved warm top of the polar type
- Sunglasses with a cord
- A short-sleeved T-shirt
- Pre-worn sports shoes
- A 1.5 litre flask
- A picnic for lunches and energy bars
- A change of clothes for 2 days
- A change of shoes
- A pair of well-ventilated sandals (flip-flops, crocs)
Each guide has their own first aid kit.
Take all the information with you by downloading the specification documentation
Download the documentation
Beginning of stay
Domaine des Blachas
The afternoon of day 1
End of stay
Lieu de RDV de la Via Cordata
The afternoon of day 3
How to get there
Day 2: Canoeing
Day 3: Via cordata
Accommodation Domaine des Blachas campsite
Canyon de la Borne supérieure
Ideal canyon for a group trip. Fun, accessible and aquatic course with a great abseil under a naturel ...
Via du monocle
This trip at 5 min from Vallon Pont d'Arc will immerse you in the specific Gorges de l'Ardèche ...